How to choose portable power station to your proper power and capacity?
What can portable power station do to help in people's everyday life?
1. Indoor. It comes in need during power outage, quite often as an emergency power backup during blackout;
2. Outdoor travel & overlanding. It resolves the worries of powering various devices on the go, off the grid.
3. Mobile office. With your laptop, working anywhere in the field is possible.
Then, how to choose a portable power station to your proper power and capacity?
1. For outdoor short time electronic devices, smart phones, drones, cameras, laptops, tablets and portable office photographers, low 300-500W, battery capacity 80,000-130,000mAh (300-500Wh) types will do.
2. For long time outdoor activities, like boiling soup or water, cooking a meal/coffee,mini cooler for entertainment stage show, night lighting, audio systems, recommended 500-1000W, battery capacity 130,000-300,000mAh (500-1000Wh) types are ok.
3. For power failure emergency, lighting, android/iphone, notebook, 300W-1000w can be good, depending on real situation.