Solar Panel Charge Regulator
solar panel charge regulator Thanks for selecting our solar charge controller . This controller is a PWM charge controller with 12V/24V automatic identification with the most advanced digital technique and represents the latest level of development of photovoltaic technology products. Product...
solar panel charge regulator
Thanks for selecting our solar charge controller . This controller is a PWM charge controller with 12V/24V automatic identification with the most advanced digital technique and represents the latest level of development of photovoltaic technology products.
● Using Single Chip Microcomputer and specialized software make it smart control.
● With over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, over-load protection, and specialized anti-reverse protection; above protections will not damage any parts, and do not burn insurance.
● The controller is made by PWM technology, the voltage loss the charging circuit is less nearly half than using diode charging circuit, charging efficiency is 3% higher than Non-PWM, increases the power use of time; the improving charge of Discharge recover, normal direct charge, floating automatic control mode will extend the battery life；
● Intuitive LCD display interface, allowing users to understand the use of the situation. Well.
● All controls are made by the industrial-grade chip, can run freely in cold, high temperature, humid environment.
● One stop solution design with a key operation, to make it more easy and convenient to use
● Built in 12V/24V battery automotive identification function
● With two 5V USB output, can meet all electronic appliance with 5V input voltage
Though the controller is very easy to operate and use, please kindly read this manual carefully in order to understand all functions well and to improve the solar power system.
Max. PV input voltage
Max. PV input current
Rated PV charge current
Max discharge current
Rated discharge current
Over charge protection voltage
Over discharge protection voltage
Charge return voltage
Over discharge return voltage
No load current (mA)
Quick Start Instructions：
1. Mount the charge controller onto a clean, vertical flat surface. It is very important to allow enough space both above and below the charge controller to ensure maximum airflow
2. Connect the Battery : After proper mounting is established, connect the battery or battery bank to the charge controller battery terminals. Be careful not to switch the polarities of the battery and do not allow the bare wires to touch the metal casing of the charge controller. As soon as the battery is connected to the charge controller, the device will power automatically and will light green when the battery voltage is in the right range.
3.Connect the Solar Panel(s) : Connect the solar extension cables into the charge controller PV terminals. The green LED indicator will light up if there is enough sunlight. Make sure the solar module(s) voltage and current do not exceed the ratings of the charge controller.
4.Connect the DC Loads (optional) Connect 12VDC (12V systems) or 24VDC (24V systems) loads to these terminals. The maximum rated current is 20amps for the PWM. However, for safety, it’s recommended that the loads do not exceed 80% of this rating. If the orange or red LED battery indicator
light turns on, the battery capacity is low and needs to be charged before using any of the connected loads again. Do not connect devices such as power inverters, high power DC motors/pumps or other DC electronics with heavy electrical load that exceed the charge controller ratings.
|1 USB 5V==1A output||4 On/Off Switch(for load)||7 Load terminal|
|2 USB 5V==2A output||5 Solar input||8 LCD display|
|3 Current input/Current output||6 Battery input||9 Power display|
If there are any questions or if you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us, thank you.