Daily inspection and maintenance of solar panels
1. Check whether the solar panels board is damaged. It must be discovered and replaced in time.
2. Check whether the connecting wire of the battery board and the ground wire are in good contact and have no falling off.
3. Check whether there is any heat phenomenon at the wiring of the combiner box.
4. Check whether the solar panels board bracket is loose or broken.
5. Check and clean up the weeds around the panel that cover the panel.
6. Check whether there is any cover on the surface of the battery board.
7. Check the bird droppings on the surface of the battery panel and clean it up if necessary.
8. Identify the cleanliness of the battery board.
9. In windy weather, key inspections of battery panels and brackets should be carried out.
10. In heavy snow days, the solar panels should be cleaned in time to avoid snow and ice on the surface of the battery panels.
11. In heavy rain, check whether all waterproof seals are in good condition and whether there is water leakage.
12. Check whether animals enter the power station to damage the panels.
13. In hail weather, key inspections should be carried out on the surface of the battery panel.
14. Detect the temperature of the solar panels and compare it with the ambient temperature for analysis.
15. The problems detected should be dealt with, analyzed and summarized in a timely manner.
16. Make detailed records for each inspection to facilitate future analysis.
17. Make analysis and summary records and file them.