MPPT Solar Panels Regulators
SSM30A Instruction for use of a step-down MPPT Solar Panels Regulators MPPT Solar Panels Regulators overview: The controller is suitable for the automatic control of charging and discharging process in the solar energy off grid system. The charging mode of the controller is divided into MPPT and...
SSM30A Instruction for use of a step-down MPPT Solar Panels Regulators
MPPT Solar Panels Regulators overview:
The controller is suitable for the automatic control of charging and discharging process in the solar energy off grid system. The charging mode of the controller is divided into MPPT and DC-DC, and the discharge process of the battery is optimized, which can prolong the service life of the battery and improve the performance of the system. Its comprehensive electronic protection function can prevent the user from installing errors and system failures to make the controller damaged.
MPPT Solar Panels Regulators Functional characteristics:
1. System voltage automatic identification
2. Design of high speed and high performance 32 bit processor
3. Excellent heat dissipation and EMC design
4. Using MPPT and PWM two charging mode, effectively improve the charging efficiency of the battery board.
5. The use of large screen LCD LCD display and dual key man-machine interface, complete menu display and operation
6. User-friendly browsing interface, user-friendly operation
7. Using power MOSFET as a switch, there is no mechanical switch
8. Intelligent battery power indicator to facilitate the user to view the status of the battery
9. Lead acid seals, colloids, openings and user selectable charging procedures
10. External temperature sensor with high precision temperature compensation
11. Parameter settings power down save function, no need to repeat settings, easy to use
12. With intuitive LED display, allowing users to understand the solar energy, the running state of the load
13. With over charge, over discharge, overload protection, and electronic short circuit protection and anti back protection of battery.
14. Lightning protection.
1.The controller must be installed with the following dimensions
Dimensions and mounting dimensions
2. Wire preparation: first determine the length of the wire, determine the installation position, as far as possible to reduce the length of the wire in order to reduce the power loss, the wire section according to the 4A/mm - to choose.
3. first connect the battery, pay attention to positive and negative poles, do not reverse. If the connection is reversed, the controller indicator and the LCD screen do not have any indication but do not damage the internal components of the controller. If the connection is correct, the LCD has an initial display interface.
4. connect the wire of the solar panel, pay attention to the positive and negative
poles, do not reverse connection; if there is sunshine, CHARGE indicator light will be flashing after 5S or charging, or check the connection is not.
5. At the end of is connected with the load, the LED source or load controller with the DC output positive and negative pole, note the negative, do not reverse, to avoid burning appliances.
MPPT Solar Panels Regulators Technical index:
Support for lead acid, gel, opening and lithium battery (self
Charge cutoff voltage
Charge return voltage
MPPT or DCDC Adjustable
Battery plate high
Battery voltage is greater than 200V, stop charging; automatic
recovery of 1 minutes
1.1 times rated current, stop charging; auto recovery for 1
Pure lighting control mode, control mode and control overtime
household mode (adjustable)
1.5 times rated current 3S overload protection action, automatic
recovery of 1 minutes
Output short circuit
Hardware protection (48V system will fuse fuse), automatic
recovery of 10 minutes
The temperature of the radiator is higher than 65 DEG C to stop
charging and discharging, and the temperature is reduced to a
temperature of 45 DEG C to recover the charge and discharge.
186mm x 148mm x64.5 mm
<=2000m(2000mAbove altitude need to reduce power use
<=7# AWG (16mm )
Air cooling, radiator temperature greater than 45 degrees open,
less than 35 degrees stop.