Solar System Charge Regulator
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 24V/12V High efficiency : MPPT control algorithm, MPPT efficiency ≥99.5%, whole Machine conversion efficiency up to 98%. · Charge mode: three stages (fast charge, constant charge, floating charge), improve boost voltage charge(activate the battery performance),...
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 24V/12V
High efficiency : MPPT control algorithm, MPPT efficiency ≥99.5%, whole Machine conversion efficiency up to 98%.
· Charge mode: three stages (fast charge, constant charge, floating charge), improve boost voltage charge(activate the battery performance), it prolongs service life of the batteries.
· 4 kinds of commonly standard batteries(Flooded, Sealed lead acid, Gel and users)
· PV Max. voltage (VOC):100VDC,DC12V/24V Automatic recognition, LCD Display
· How do I size my charge controller?
· There are several factors that you need to consider when sizing your charge controller for your system. You can start by first determining your system voltage. Will this be a 12V, 24V or a 48V system? If you are starting from scratch and need a gauge to help determine your system voltage, a good rule of thumb is:
12V systems - generally under 1200 watts
24V systems - 1200 watts - 3000 watts
48V systems - above 3000 watts
30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
DC 12V/24V Auto
PV Max. voltage (VOC):100VDC
Standard Batteries(Flooded, Sealed lead acid, Gel and users)
Optimized the following points:
1.Increase all kinds of protection function to be used more reassuring.
2.Add the LOAD sampling to be used more clear of output load.
3.Wider PV Input voltage 100VDC, so it suitable for more kinds of PV modules
4. Reduce the static standby self-consumption, energy saving and more simply for small system.
Charge Mode: MPPT(Maximum Power Point Tracking)
Max PV Input: 100V (Voc)
Rated charge current: 30A
Max. PV input voltage
Max. PV input current
Rated PV charge current
Max discharge current
Rated discharge current
Over charge protection voltage
Over discharge protection voltage
Charge return voltage
Over discharge return voltage
No load current (mA)
Connect battery terminals to the charge controller BEFORE connecting the solar
panel(s) to the charge controller. NEVER connect solar panels to charge controller until the battery is connected.
Do NOT connect any inverters or battery charger into the load terminal of the charge controller.
1.press it in first time, to check the working current from solar panel to battery;
2. press it in second time, to check the discharge current of battery ;
3. press it in third time, to return main interface;
4. 5s later without any operation, will return to main interface.
1. press it in first time, to check the load output;
2. press it in second time, to close the load output;
Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority", contact us firstly if you have any question.