Solar Charge Regulator
Solar charge regulator Product Introductions This Regulator is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge and discharge Regulator. Fixed LCD display with a very friendly interface is used in this product; various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application...
Solar charge regulator Product Introductions
This Regulator is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge and discharge Regulator. Fixed LCD display with a very friendly interface is used in this product; various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements.
Model number: TPS-555I-10A New
* 12V/ 24V 10A PWM Solar Regulator
* Over charge protection: 14.5V(±0.2) / 30V(±0.2)
* Over discharge protection: 10.5V(±0.2) / 21V(±0.2)
* With 5V1A and 5V2A USB port
* Operating Temperature: ﹣25℃- +60℃
* With LED display shows battery status
|1 USB 5V==1A output||4 On/Off Switch(for load)||7 Load terminal|
|2 USB 5V==2A output||5 Solar input||8 LCD display|
|3 Current input/Current output||6 Battery input||9 Power display|
Solar charge regulator features
1. Build-in industrial micro Regulator.
2. One-key setting, digital display, auto memory function.
3. Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
4. Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections.
5. Dual mosfet Reverse current protections, low heat productions.
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the Regulator to recognize the battery type before first installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. The regulators only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
5. Please connect the battery first, then connect the solar panel(s), always cnnect the load terminal lastly, as the picture shows:
If you got trouble in using please try to adjust the Float Voltage to 13.7V:
Firstly, you need to long press the MCU control button about 3-4s, and then there will be a management interface on the screen.
Secondly, you have to press the Add button under the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7 volts.
Lastly, you need to re-press the MCU control button again, when the display does not blink anymore it saves Solar charge regulator recording the data.
Our vision: to become an innovative and customer oriented integrated supplier of solar power system..