PWM Solar Panel Charge Controller
20A Amp solar charge controller
12V/24V system voltages are automatically recognized
It provides LCD display
· 20A Amp solar charge controller is an intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller with a dual USB ports design to charge electronic devices.
· 12V/24V system voltages are automatically recognized. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load. All of the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy the user's particular needs.
· It provides LCD display, and easy to operate.
· The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
Extensive Electronic protections:
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controllers to recognize the battery type
(12 V / 24 V) before installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. ONLY suitable for working with photovoltaic solar panels. (NOT for other DC or AC power source)
Warning:Connect the battery firstly, then connect the solar panels, please always connect the load terminal
lastly.(as the picture shows)