Solar Panels Regulators
Solar Panels Regulators Product Introductions Protect your 12 volt lead-acid or gel cell battery from overcharging and deep discharging with this 30 amp solar charge Regulator. The charge Regulator reduces overall system maintenance and prolongs the life of your battery. This solar charge...
Solar Panels Regulators Product Introductions
Protect your 12 volt lead-acid or gel cell battery from overcharging and deep discharging with this 30 amp solar charge Regulator. The charge Regulator reduces overall system maintenance and prolongs the life of your battery. This solar charge Regulator or "charge regulator" also features a solar cell array voltage of 15-25 volts.
Solar Oanels Regulators Item specifications
Model number: TPS-555I-10A New
* 12V/ 24V 10A PWM Solar Regulator
* Over charge protection: 14.5V(±0.2) / 30V(±0.2)
* Over discharge protection: 10.5V(±0.2) / 21V(±0.2)
* With 5V1A and 5V2A USB port
* Operating Temperature: ﹣25℃- +60℃
* With LED display shows battery status
|1 USB 5V==1A output||4 On/Off Switch(for load)||7 Load terminal|
|2 USB 5V==2A output||5 Solar input||8 LCD display|
|3 Current input/Current output||6 Battery input||9 Power display |
1. Vivid LCD graphic symbols
2. Simple button operation
3. Automatic Identification of System Voltage level
4. Intelligent PWM charging mode
5. Automatic Temperature Compensation (custom)
6. Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
7. Settable Operating mode of Load
8. Battery reverse-discharge protection
9. Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
10. Battery reverse connection protection
Solar panels regulators—Battery Regulator control, charge / discharge safety protection.
Big LCD DISPLAY—various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements.
MORE PROTECTION—Build-in short—circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over—load protection.
PARAMETER—Battery Voltage: 12V/24V, auto & Charge Current: 30A & Discharge Current: 30A
PWM CHARGE Regulator—Extend battery life
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator—plus and minus.it will show 1, if it detects12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery
2. Connect the photo voltaic module to the regulator—plus and minus
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator—plus and minus
4. The reverse order applies when deinstalling
5. An improper sequence order can damage the Regulator
Our vision: to become an innovative and customer oriented integrated supplier of solar power system..