Solar Panel Controller
Solar Panel Controller Specification Model number: TPS-555I-10A New * This Regulator can only be used on lead-acid batteries, LED display * PWM battery charging * All necessary protections equipped * Adjustable controlling parameter of the system * Battery Voltage: 12V / 24V * Charge Current:...
Solar Panel Controller Specification
Model number: TPS-555I-10A New
* This Regulator can only be used on lead-acid batteries, LED display
* PWM battery charging
* All necessary protections equipped
* Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
* Battery Voltage: 12V / 24V
* Charge Current: 10A
* Discharge Current: 10A
* Over charge protection: 14.5V(±0.2) / 30V(±0.2)
* Over discharge protection: 10.5V(±0.2) / 21V(±0.2)
* With 5V1A and 5V2A USB port
* Operating Temperature: ﹣25℃- +60℃
* With LED display shows battery status
|1 USB 5V==1A output||4 On/Off Switch(for load)||7 Load terminal|
|2 USB 5V==2A output||5 Solar input||8 LCD display|
|3 Current input/Current output||6 Battery input||9 Power display |
Solar Panel Controller Some features
● Visual LCD graphic symbol
● Brief key operation
● Automatic identification system voltage level
● Intelligent PWM charge mode
● Automatic temperature compensation
● Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
● Settable operating modes of loads
● Overload& short circuit protection
● Battery reverse-discharge protection
● Battery low voltage disconnection (LVD)
● Battery reverses connection protection
● Accumulated function of charge and discharge ampere hours
Safe use advice
1. Battery has enough voltage, so that the Regulator can be identified as the normal battery type.
2. The Regulator as close as possible to install the battery to avoid the voltage drop caused by excessive lead, affecting the normal voltage to determine.
3. This Regulator is only suitable for a variety of lead-acid batteries (including openings, seals, colloids, etc.)
4. Do not use other batteries (including lithium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, etc.).
5. The Regulator can only use the photovoltaic board as a charging source, do not use DC or other power supply as a charging source.
6. When the Regulator is running, it will heat up. Please note that the Regulator is installed on a smooth, well-ventilated surface.
Our vision: to become an innovative and customer oriented integrated supplier of solar power system..