Solar Panel Controller
* This Regulator can only be used on lead-acid batteries, LCD display
* PWM battery charging
* All necessary protections equipped
* Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
* Battery Voltage: 12V / 24V
* Charge Current: 20A
* Discharge Current: 20A
Solar Panel Controller Specification
· 20A Amp solar charge controller is an intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller with a dual USB ports design to charge electronic devices.
· 12V/24V system voltages are automatically recognized. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load. All of the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy the user's particular needs.
· It provides LCD display, and easy to operate.
· The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
Model number: TPS-555I-20A New
Solar Panel Controller Some features
● Visual LCD graphic symbol
● Brief key operation
● Automatic identification system voltage level
● Intelligent PWM charge mode
● Automatic temperature compensation
● Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
● Settable operating modes of loads
● Overload& short circuit protection
● Battery reverse-discharge protection
● Battery low voltage disconnection (LVD)
● Battery reverses connection protection
● Accumulated function of charge and discharge ampere hours
Extensive Electronic protections:
Safe use advice
1. Battery has enough voltage, so that the Regulator can be identified as the normal battery type.
2. The Regulator as close as possible to install the battery to avoid the voltage drop caused by excessive lead, affecting the normal voltage to determine.
3. This Regulator is only suitable for a variety of lead-acid batteries (including openings, seals, colloids, etc.)
4. Do not use other batteries (including lithium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, etc.).
5. The Regulator can only use the photovoltaic board as a charging source, do not use DC or other power supply as a charging source.
6. When the Regulator is running, it will heat up. Please note that the Regulator is installed on a smooth, well-ventilated surface.
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
2. Connect the solar panel(s) to the regulator - plus and minus.
3. Connect the load to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
Our vision: to become an innovative and customer oriented integrated supplier of solar power system..