12 Volt Solar Charge Controller
12 volt solar charge controller ☀ Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 3-Stage(Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 3-Stage PWM charge ☀ Functionality: Equipped with industrial-grade Using Single Chip Microcomputer and specialized software make it smart...
12 volt solar charge controller
☀ Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 3-Stage(Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 3-Stage PWM charge
☀ Functionality: Equipped with industrial-grade Using Single Chip Microcomputer and specialized software make it smart control. battery to charge and discharge period management
☀ Multiple electric protection: over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection
☀ Easy to use: Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data
● With LCD to display all parameters, the LCD has rich contents, the users can intuitively know the working condition of the controller. The LCD display is with built-in energy-saving backlight LCD, display better, more clear, more beautiful, more modern and more power-efficient.
● Fully Automatic >> With output switch, intelligent control, easy to operate, to connect the controller and the battery by cables with right polarity. The battery indicator light on the controller will be on if successfully connected, otherwise, to check and reconnect.
● Power-efficient >> Microcontroller digital accuracy, when it's charging, the arrow between the panel icon and the battery icon will be flashes fastly, when the battery was full charge, it will be slow flashed, will stop charging, the function of the controller is to protect the voltage overshoot and discharge. A key to open and close the load.
● USB Output Voltage: 5V;
● DC Output Voltage: 12V.
Protection Functions :
Output overload protection
When the load power exceeds 24A, the output will be turned off immediately and the buzzer sends an alarm
After disconnecting, it will be detected every 2S until the overload and short circuit are released.
Output short circuit protection
Output short circuit, will automatically turn off, the buzzer sends an alarm
Over charge current protection
When the PV charging current is greater than 24A, the charge is cut off, and the buzzer sends an alarm.
It will be automatically reset when below 20A.
Battery Type: 12V/24V
Max. PV input voltage: 20V/40V
Max. PV input current: 20A
Rated PV charge current: 20A
Max discharge current:24A
Rated discharge current: 20A
Over charge protection voltage: 14.5V±0.3V / 29.0V±0.3V
Over discharge protection voltage: 10.8V±0.5V / 21.6V±0.3V
Charge return voltage: 13.5V±0.5V / 27.0V±0.3V
Over discharge return voltage: 12.0V±0.3V / 24.0V±0.3V
Temperature compensation(mV/℃): 5
No load current (mA): < 20
Environment temperature: -40-60
Altitude (m): ≤5500
2.No load voltage 5.25V±5%
3.With load 1A voltage
2.No load voltage 5.25V ±5%
3.With load 2A voltage
● To connect your load and the cables with right polarity and then connect with the load output port of the controller. Pay special attention to + - polarity to avoid reversed connection, otherwise, your load may be damaged.
● Please connect the battery first, then connect the solar panel(s), connect the load terminal lastly
|Any questions? Please just contact us~~|