Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||QX||Product Color:||Black|
|Switch Type:||Double Light Button Switch||Irradiation:||300-500meters|
|Power Suply:||Four 18650 Batteries||Product Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Surface Craft:||Abrasion Resistant Anodizing||Working Voltage:||3.7V|
underwater torch light,
waterproof diving torch
Alumnium Alloy Diving Flashlight With Three Color Lights And Seven Lighting Modes
|Switch type||Double light button switch|
|Power suply||Four 18650 batteries|
|7 Switch mode||High/Middle/Low/Red light/Slow red light/Blue light/Red light strobe|
|Power capacity indication||When power is sufficient, LED is blue.When power is insufficient, LED is red|
|Product material||Aluminium alloy|
|Surface craft||Abrasion resistant anodizing|
1. 3 colors of light and 7 lighting modes:White light, red light and blue light.The switch on the left controls white light. We can press the switch on the left to switch between high light, medium light and low light.The switch on the right controls the working mode of blue light and red light, and you can switch the working modes of red light, red slow flash, blue light, and red fast flash by pressing the button.
2. Power capacity indication:When power is sufficient, LED is blue.When power is insufficient, LED is red.
3. The illumination angle is large, and the illumination range reach to120 °.
4. Long lighting distance, can illuminate the distance of 300-500 meters.
5. Good waterproof performance:Waterproof ring connected to the thread, can be waterproof and non-slip.
Step To Assemble The Flashlight
1. Put in the batteries properly.
2. Screw the light head with the holder.
3. Put the screw through the hole of handlebar.
4. Srew the handlebar on the flashlight.The handlebar and the flashlight at an angle of 30°.
5. Srew the handlebar clockwise.
It can be used as emergency lighting for diving lighting, power outage, daily transportation, cave exploration, camping, patrol, hiking, search, night riding. It can also be used for hunting, night fishing and other outdoor activities.
Daytime: Daytime: The brightness of the flashlight is very high, which can illuminate the dazzling colors underwater.
Nighttime: For maximum visibility in nighttime, a bright beam will penetrate the darkness.
Low visibility: In low visibility condition, the light is powerful that won't impair vision.
1. Do not directly illuminate your eyes to avoid damage to your eyes.
2. Do not use it under overvoltage, the working voltage of the flashlight should not exceed 3.7V, and the battery cannot be reversed, otherwise it will burn the circuit board.
3. Please check the battery orientation before use.
4. When using the flashlight, please make sure that there is no looseness when tightening the thread, otherwise the brightness of the lamp may be affected.
5. The flashlight should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After stopping use, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble the flashlight, so as not to damage the circuit board.
Contact Person: Zachary Lynch