Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model No.:||FLX85||Battery Type:||2-3 18650 Li-Ion Battery(Not Includes)|
led camping lantern,
rechargeable torch light
Rechargeable Alluminium Bolder LED Flashlight, T6, IPX5 Water-Resistant, 5 Light Modes, 18650 Battery Not Included
|Barrel material||aluminum alloy|
|Luminous color||White light|
|Battery Type||2-3 18650 Li-Ion Battery(Not Includes)|
|Switch type||Tail push switch|
|Dimming mode||Five levels of dimming: strong light, medium light, low light, flash, SOS|
1. Five lighting modes: Press the power switch on the back to switch between five lighting modes: bright mode, medium mode, weak mode, flashing mode and SOS mode.
2. Length adjustable:The length of the flashlight can be adjusted manually.
Can be applied to various scenarios such as night riding, camping, night fishing, hiking lighting, night road, search explore and so on.
1.Lithium battery features: Lithium batteries and mobile phone batteries are charged in different ways; lithium batteries have no memory and can be charged at any time, do not overcharge and discharge.
2. When using a flashlight, please choose according to the flashlight voltage and battery requirements. Do not use it at will, as it may burn the circuit board. Do not use batteries of different models and different voltages at the same time.
3. Keep the inner wall of the lamp cup clean. Do not wipe with hands or hard objects. Clear fingerprints on the lens. Wipe gently with a cotton swab dipped in lens cleaner.
4. Do not expose the flashlight to sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gas for a long time to avoid damaging the flashlight. After stopping use, please put the headlight in a cool and dry place.
5. When the battery power is insufficient, it should be charged in time to avoid affecting the battery life. Charge the battery when storing it for a long time.
6. Special reminder to use "three anti" chargers with anti-overcharging, anti-reverse connection, and anti-short circuit.
7. To ensure the heat dissipation during the use of the torch.
8. If you do not use it for a long time, you need to save it with electricity, otherwise the battery may be damaged due to self-discharge.
9. Non-professionals are prohibited from disassembling the flashlight to avoid damage to the circuit board.
Contact Person: Zachary Lynch