Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model No.:||FLN50||Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Battery Type:||1/2 AAA Batteries(Not Includes)||LED Power:||3W|
led camping lantern,
head torch light
Multifunction Portabl LED Mini Work Light Torches Lamp Penholder With 3W XPE LED,Waterproof Car Inspection Flashlight
1. Lamp Body Material:Aluminium Alloy.
2. There are two types of products: long and short.
3. The size of the long and short models are: 15.0 * 132.0mm and 15.0 * 91.0mm.
4. The flashlight is powered by AAA batteries, the long flashlight use 2*AAA batteries and the short flashlight use 1*AAA batteries.
5. Three working modes:Hight/Low/Strobe.
|Battery Type||1/2 AAA Batteries(Not Includes)|
Can be applied to various scenarios such as night riding, camping, night fishing, hiking lighting, night road, search explore and so on.
1. Light weight and long range, easy to carry.
2. The range of the product can reach 100m, and the net weight of the long and short products is 24g and 19g.
Lithium battery instructions
1. Lithium battery features: Lithium batteries are completely different from mobile phone batteries. lithium batteries have no memory and can be recharged at any time, but do not overcharge or overdischarge.
2. Do not overcharge for 6-8 hours for the first charge. Otherwise, over-discharging the battery can easily cause irreparable damage.
3. It is especially recommended to use the "three-proof" charger with anti-overcharging, anti-reverse connection and anti-short circuit.
4. If the battery is not used for a long time, the power should be fully stored and normally charged and discharged again in about three months.
Instructions for flashlight
1. When using the flashlight, choose according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Don't use it to avoid burning the circuit board. Do not use batteries of different models and different voltages at the same time.
2. In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from over discharge.
3. Heat dissipation skills: ensure heat dissipation during the use of flashlights. After the battery is fully charged, it is best to use the low light mode first, so that the flashlight head and the battery can extend the product life! The light of the flashlight cannot directly enter the eyes of the person, it is very bright and dazzling, so as not to affect the vision, especially the vision of children.
4. When using a flashlight, make sure that there is no looseness when tightening the threads, so as not to affect the normal function of the flashlight
5. The flashlight should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After stopping use, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble the flashlight, so as not to damage the circuit board.
1. Check the battery: make sure that the battery has power and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands. Do not mix old and new batteries.
2. Check the tail cover: make sure that the switch is tightened and the contact is good, that the copper cap of the tail cover and the metal piece of the tail cover pressure ring are in good contact, and pay attention to whether the lamp head is loose.
Contact Person: Zachary Lynch