1. What is the implementation target of photovoltaic poverty alleviation?
There are two types of objects: First, poor villages with no collective economic income or weak collective economy and lack of resources; second, poor households with no labor, no resources, and no stable income sources.
2. What are the ways of photovoltaic poverty alleviation?
The first is to build a photovoltaic power station directly on the roof construction of poor households in conjunction with the renovation of dilapidated houses and relocation, and the other is to build separate households behind the roofs of poor households and houses in front of houses; third, to focus on the construction of small-scale distributed sites in poor villages. Photovoltaic power stations, poverty-stricken households participate in the division; fourth, combined with modern agricultural facilities, such as tourism agriculture, photovoltaic agricultural greenhouses, etc.; Fifth, the construction of large-scale ground power stations in poor areas.
3. How can PV poverty alleviation benefit the poor households?
The first is to help poverty-stricken households build photovoltaic power stations through poverty alleviation funds; property rights and benefits are all owned by poor households; solar farms are built in poor villages; income is used for village-level public welfare undertakings and other expenditures; poor households benefit indirectly; and large-scale ground-based photovoltaic power plants are built. And modern photovoltaic agriculture, through the transfer of land, collecting photovoltaic poverty alleviation funds, participation in the distribution of dividends and other ways to establish a benefit linking mechanism with the poor households.
4. What are the PV poverty alleviation measures that poor villages and poor households can enjoy?
Policy: Increase the distributed photovoltaic power generation price to the same level as the centralized photovoltaic power generation price; Simplify the application and approval procedures of photovoltaic poverty alleviation power stations; County power supply companies open up green channels, and collect data from villages, villages, and villages as a unit to collect information and on-site. Exploration, development of access plans, installation of electricity meters, and grid-connected procedures, such as flattening, will be implemented to achieve the implementation of villages, implement households to generate electricity as early as possible, and benefit early.
In terms of capital, Village-level Chuangfu Company was established at the village level to provide discount loans at the county level to help the poor villages to establish village collective photovoltaic power stations. Poor villages can enjoy support from some poverty alleviation funds. Poor households raise 1/3 of their own funds, and the remaining funds are provided by government support or social donations. Specially impoverished poor households can self-finance some funds through mutual assistance funds, small loans, etc. The county finance provides interest subsidies.
Operational security: the county establishes a photovoltaic poverty alleviation fund; establishes a photovoltaic-based poverty alleviation and maintenance mechanism; and purchases insurance for photovoltaic facilities for poor villages and poor households, eliminating the worries of photovoltaic power generation for later operation and maintenance.
5. What is the basis for determining poverty-stricken villages and poverty-stricken households who have implemented PV poverty alleviation?
The poverty-stricken policies of PV can be enjoyed for all poor villages, and the poverty-stricken households for photovoltaic poverty alleviation are selected among the poverty-stricken households. They are reviewed by the villagers’ congress, and the poverty-stricken poor households in the village are excluded. The installation targets will be reported to the township and county poverty alleviation departments for review and confirmation, and through the household survey method, the occurrence of excellent friends and friends will be prevented.
6. What issues should be paid special attention to during the implementation of the PV poverty alleviation project?
The first is to choose the right poor households, choose the most needy households that are most in need of support, which is the key point for photovoltaic precision poverty alleviation; second is to choose a suitable installation site, and a variety of site selection methods can be adopted to ensure the maximum benefit of the installation households and the effect of poverty alleviation. Maximization is also an important factor in reducing work inconvenience. Third, choosing a good brand to install, a good brand can ensure the power generation. Fourthly, it is necessary to install the power supply line and the desk area that are suitable for installation. After the rectification of farm electricity, the station area is more suitable for installation. The farmers who are close to the transformer are more suitable for installation. The power-consuming Taiwan area is more suitable for installation. At the same time, attention should be paid to the fact that the photovoltaic power plant should not be too far away from the main line, and the power loss will affect the power generation efficiency.
7. How to prevent non-impoverished households from using poverty-stricken household indicators and crowding out subsidies for poverty alleviation?
The township and county-level poverty alleviation departments are responsible for checking and comparing the poor households with information on the status of the cards, and each household is required to apply for the installation of poverty-stricken households for qualification examination, and through household visits to understand the status quo of poor households.
8. What are the requirements for the implementation of PV and poverty alleviation projects for sites and power supply lines?
The installation of the village collective photovoltaic power station requires a certain area of open space, barren hills, and barren slopes (except for basic farmland and ecological public welfare forests). There are no mountains, trees, and buildings around, and transformers have enough capacity.
The poverty-stricken households install photovoltaic power stations, and they can choose their own roofs that are well-lit, and they can be installed in places such as barren hills and unreclaimed land. Some poor households are not suitable for installation because of the housing structure, lighting conditions, etc. They can be coordinated by the village committees, centralized site selection, installation and installation. The number of households can be as much as possible and flexible. The power supply station area and the line where the installation site is located should be rectified and the transformer capacity should be sufficient.
9. how to raise photovoltaic poverty alleviation funds?
First, PV poverty alleviation should make full use of credit funds, and poverty-relief funds should be discounted; Second, enterprises involved in poverty alleviation can make project loans, and Poverty Alleviation Offices can use it as a financing platform to use poverty alleviation funds to subsidize enterprises. Third, poverty-stricken villages and peasant households can self-finance some of the construction funds; in actual project experience, distributed project loans are suitable for cooperation with rural credit cooperatives and small loans for villagers.
10. How to provide power generation subsidies?
Through unified card-carding for households by farmers, attention should be paid to the consistency of information among households. Photovoltaic installation information of poor households should be consistent with the name of the electricity user and the name of one-card household. It is generally appropriate to issue it in the first quarter.
11. What are the major responsibilities for operation and maintenance of poverty alleviation photovoltaic power plants?
1. Operation and maintenance center Responsibilities: The operation and maintenance center must have a special office space, be equipped with full-time operation and maintenance personnel, be on duty 24 hours, set up a special operation and maintenance phone, ensure 24-hour open, and announce to the county's photovoltaic installation households, to accept maintenance calls. There is a complete record. Prepare sufficient maintenance materials.
2. Responsibilities of the township maintenance and operation station: Set up a telephone for repair, accept the fault repair of the above-mentioned photovoltaic power station in the township; the general fault will be handled within 4 hours, and the timely report and maintenance center that cannot be handled will be handled within 24 hours; the fault will be handled within 24 hours; Identify; establish operation and maintenance files; prepare adequate operational and maintenance materials.
3. Responsibilities of the village operation and maintenance personnel: Inspect the photovoltaic power station in the village 4 times a year; after receiving the telephone repair report from the photovoltaic household in the village, they must be present within 4 hours and be responsible for troubleshooting.
12. how does the farmer's power station perform routine maintenance?
(A) solar cell module maintenance
1. Keep the lighting surface clean, if there is dust or other dirt, first rinse with water, and then wipe the water mark gently with a clean gauze; avoid using hard objects or corrosive solvents to wash; when the photovoltaic module is cleaned It should be before the morning sun rises.
2. The solar cell module junction box should be regularly checked to avoid weathering. The packaging and terminal of the battery module should be inspected every quarter. If there is any phenomenon such as unsealing, plastic opening, water ingression, battery discoloration, loose fitting, off-line, corrosion, etc., Timely processing.
(II) Inverter maintenance
1. Regularly check whether the inverter's wiring is firm, whether the insulation performance of the circuit is normal or whether there is any damage. In particular, check whether the fan of the inverter works normally.
2. After the inverter stops, the inverter cannot be turned on immediately. Carefully check the cause of the fault and whether there is any damage to the device. Check whether the power module has cracked and cracked. If you are not sure about starting up again, you should report it to the maintenance center, operation and maintenance station, or local electric control station.
(III) Handling other situations
1. If it hits a rainy trip, there may be a tight connection. If such a situation occurs, it must be handled after the rain has passed. Use an insulating tape to wind the terminal and observe the tripping. If tripping continues, you should Report to a repair center or local electricity control station.
2. In thunderstorm days, the air switch below the meter should be turned off to prevent damage to electrical equipment. After thunderstorm days, switch it on again.
----Xiamen Lynsa Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Solar Cell Science Popular Series -...
- P-type Semiconductor Formation
- Monocrystalline Silicon Preparation...
- Photovoltaic Operation Does Not Mea...
- The New Format Under Big Data
- Battery Production Bottlenecks Shou...
- All Major Aspects Of A Comprehensiv...
- In 2020, We Will Effectively Solve ...
- In 2020, The On-grid Electricity Pr...
- Global Solar Market In 2016
- Behind The Signing Of The Largest P...
- China's Machinery And Equipment Pro...
- India Will Become The Second Larges...
- China's Solar Cell Exports In 2017 ...
- British Wind Energy And Solar Power...
- IEA: China Drives Global Solar PV M...
- Solar Photovoltaic And Wind Energy ...
- Indian Government Launches Anti-dum...
- 2018 Global Renewable Energy Invest...
- Photovoltaic Small Science: Let You...