1. Guizhou Province issued 2018-2020 years' photovoltaic power generation project "three year rolling plan".
For the projects included in the 2018 plan, we should carry out preparatory work and include 2019-2020 years' projects as reserve items. In principle, we should carry out the total balance in line with the state's macroeconomic regulation and control policies, the resource conditions in the province, and the capacity to absorb the output so as to ensure orderly development.
2. national energy board bulletin on monitoring and evaluation of national renewable energy power development in 2017
The monitoring and evaluation report is notified as the basic data for the development and operation of renewable energy in 2018. All relevant regions and units should attach great importance to the development of renewable energy and the full guarantee of the purchase, and take effective measures to promote the utilization of renewable energy. The proportion of non fossil energy consumption targets has made positive contributions.
3. the national energy board: the first batch of photothermal demonstration projects can be postponed but electricity prices will decline.
The notifications of the national development and Reform Commission on the tariff policy of solar thermal power generation benchmarking, clear that the first batch of demonstration projects completed and put into operation before December 31, 2018 are 1.15 yuan per kilowatt hour (including tax) benchmarking. According to the actual situation of the demonstration project, the construction period of the first batch of demonstration projects can be relaxed to December 31, 2020. At the same time, the mechanism of overdue transportation project is set up, and the specific price level is further civilized by the price department of the national development and Reform Commission.
4. national energy board: information on electricity price and cost starts in 2017.
A few days ago, the National Energy Board issued a notice on the 2017 annual electricity price and cost information. The announcement indicated that in order to fully and accurately reflect the price and cost information and changes in all parts of the country, the supervision of price and cost should be implemented better, the power market order was effectively maintained, and the power price and cost information reporting work of the 2017 year was decided.
5. notification of the organization's application for the second batch of subsidies for photovoltaic power generation in Zhejiang Ningbo Haishu District in 2017
The object of the declaration is registered in the Haishu area, with independent legal person qualification, management and security enterprises and institutions. From October 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017, the distributed photovoltaic power generation projects are invested by enterprises and institutions in our district. The amount of the distributed PV projects is not less than 0.25 MW.
6. after the approval of the operation, the Shanxi development and Reform Commission issued the relevant issues on the management of photovoltaic power tariff.
In May 24th, the Shanxi provincial development and Reform Commission published the notice of the Shanxi development and Reform Commission on matters related to the management of photovoltaic power generation tariff. The electricity price of the photovoltaic power generation is adjusted to be clear after the commissioning of the project, and the power grid enterprises and the power generation enterprises submit the relevant materials to our committee according to the following requirements.
7. attention! Jiangxi development and Reform Commission suspend approval of photovoltaic expansion project
Recently, the Jiangxi provincial development and Reform Commission on the project related to photovoltaic poverty reduction project, the document pointed out that, according to the latest policy of the country, there is no approval authority in the province, it is necessary to wait for the official approval of the state, that is, the photovoltaic poverty alleviation project has been suspended in the province.
1. Distributed photovoltaic power generation project
With the help of energy structure optimization and national policy support, photovoltaic power generation projects have been developing rapidly in recent years. Compared to the centralized photovoltaic power generation projects with more stringent access and supervision, the distributed photovoltaic power generation projects are favored by the large investors by the relatively loose institutional environment and the efficient and timely subsidy policy.
2. PV price: polycrystalline overall supply chain price drop, expanding single and polycrystalline product spreads
The market demand situation is still not conducive to polysilicon chips, resulting in the increase in the inventory of polycrystalline silicon, but because not only the spread of polycrystalline and single crystal spread between silicon wafer and single crystal, the lower and downstream polycrystalline battery chips and components also follow the price adjustment, and the price ratio of polycrystalline products appears to be superior at present, making the monocrystalline silicon wafer at the time of the June price, It may be adjusted again to approach the magnitude of the current down repair of polycrystals.
3. Photovoltaic latest report: the rapid development of photovoltaic industry leading enterprises to enhance the advantages of
In 2017, China's new photovoltaic installed capacity reached 53GW, of which the distributed PV installed capacity was 19.4GW, up to 300%, and the PV industry was developing rapidly throughout the year. In 2018, more than half of the photovoltaic industry has not been reduced, and the advantages of photovoltaic enterprises have been strengthened. We believe that 2018 will be a year of hope.
4. Household photovoltaic comprehensive analysis: market, technology, mode, strategy
According to the plan of provinces and cities, in 2020, China's household photovoltaic accumulative installation is expected to reach 36G. Some provinces and cities of our country have introduced the development plan of household photovoltaic. The most representative of which is Zhejiang's "millions of roofs" plan in 2020 to build home roof photovoltaic 1 million households, the total installed capacity of 3 million kilowatts.
5. The six governments in southeastern Hubei issued a warning to invest in PV power stations.
Following the mid May Yichang people's Government of Hubei Province, the people's government issued the risk of early warning investment, photovoltaic power generation, in the southeast region of Hubei Province, five areas of Yi en County, Lai Feng County, Lichuan City, Badong County, Shennongjia forest region government have been reminding the masses in succession: to improve vigilance, the name of Fan Li with the name of photovoltaic is suspected of illegal fund-raising!
1. Solar power in India is developing rapidly, occupying the third throne in the world.
In India, Delhi Metro, educational institutions, government offices, or other institutions are all using solar panels to generate electricity. In 2016, the installed capacity was 4.3GW, more than doubled in 2017, reaching 9.6GW. By the end of 2017, the development of large solar energy projects accounted for 92%, of which only 90% were single machines since 2017, with 995 MW installed.
2. Blood transfusion of $758 million! Chile's 110MW molten salt tower optical and thermal power station, which has been suspended for several years, will greet new students?
The CERRODOMINADOR company under the EIGGlobalEnergyPartners ("EIG") of the United States Asset Management Co announced in May 18th that it financed $758 million in the Antofagasta region in northern Chile and CerroDominador light and power stations installed in 110MW. This means that the power station will be restarted and eventually completed.
3. Greece 2018~2020 years photovoltaic bidding and market introduction
The Regulatory Authority for Energy (RAE) announced in 2017 that it will bid for 300MW PV projects and 300MW wind projects each year respectively in 2018-2020 years. In addition, there are 2 single installed capacity of 400MW for the scenery hybrid project bidding plan, and the new installed capacity 2.6GW.
4. To 2022, the cost of solar energy for utilities in the United States dropped by 7% annually.
According to the solar energy price trend of GTM research, from 2012 to 2017, the cost of solar energy for utilities in the US decreased by an average of 12% per annum. Last year, the cost per kilowatt DC was 1.01 US dollars, lower than US $1.93 / Wdc in 2012. According to the market research company's forecast, the cost will be further reduced to 0.7 US dollars / Wdc by 2022.
- Solar Cell Science Popular Series -...
- P-type Semiconductor Formation
- Monocrystalline Silicon Preparation...
- Photovoltaic Operation Does Not Mea...
- The New Format Under Big Data
- Battery Production Bottlenecks Shou...
- All Major Aspects Of A Comprehensiv...
- In 2020, We Will Effectively Solve ...
- In 2020, The On-grid Electricity Pr...
- Global Solar Market In 2016
- Do You Know The Portable Refrigerator?
- Solar Energy Will Become The Fourth...
- The Small Power Saving Technique Fo...
- The Overall PV Module Test Results ...
- How To Choose The Right Car Refrige...
- 20 Points Of Attention For Distribu...
- Early Warning Rooftop PV Is On Fire...
- Roof PV Fire Prevention Measures
- How Can The Roof Of The Photovoltai...
- European Union May Cancel The Trade...