One, about charging
1. When the UPS floats and charges, use the charging voltage of 2.275V/single cell (set value at 20°C) to charge the constant voltage or current of 0.002CA or less for constant current charging. If the temperature is lower than 0C or higher than 40C, it is necessary to correct the charging voltage, and each cell changes from 20C as a starting point, and the cell voltage changes by -3 mV.
2. When charging in cycle, the charging voltage is charged at 2.40-2.50V/cell (set value at 20°C) for constant voltage. When the temperature is charged below 5C or above 35°C, the charging voltage is adjusted to -4mV/cell for every degree of change from 20°C.
3, the initial charge current is controlled below 0.25CA.
4, the amount of charge is set to 100-120% of the discharge, but the ambient temperature is below 5C, set to 120-130%.
5, the lower the temperature (5C or less) The longer the charging end, the higher the temperature (35C or more), the more prone to overcharge, so especially when used in cycles, 5C ~ 30C charge better.
6, in order to prevent overcharging to install the charging timer as much as possible, or automatically converted into a trickle charging method.
7. The battery temperature during charging should be controlled within the range of -15C to +40C.
Second, about discharge
When discharging, please keep the battery temperature within the range of -15°C to +50°C.
Continuous discharge current should be controlled below 3CA (H is controlled below 6CA).
The discharge termination voltage varies depending on the magnitude of the current and is generally as described below. Note that the voltage should not be lower than the following voltage.
Please charge quickly after discharge. Please charge immediately if you have accidentally discharged.
Third, installation precautions
When installing the battery, be sure to observe the following:
1. Do not install the battery near the sealed space or the fire, otherwise it may cause explosion and fire.
2. Do not cover the battery with vinyl film that may cause static electricity. Sometimes static electricity can cause explosion.
3. Do not install the battery in places where there is a possibility of water ingress. Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock or fire.
4, please do not install the battery in more than -40 °C ~ 60 °C environment.
5, Do not use the battery in dusty places, otherwise it may cause the battery to short circuit.
6. When using the battery in the box, pay attention to the air circulation.
7. Do not stick or stick objects on the cover. Because there is an exhaust valve under the cover, the gas generated in the battery will not escape.
8, the number of parallel - float charge, plug-in terminal battery can only be associated with three columns, bolt fastening terminal no special restrictions, but the small number of parallel reliability increases. In addition, when connecting the cables in parallel, it is necessary to consider that the wiring conductors and the contact resistances between the columns are the same. In order to maintain the balance of the charge and discharge batteries in each column, do not use more than three columns in practical use.
9. When using batteries with different capacities and different old and new batteries from different manufacturers, the battery and the machine may be damaged due to their different characteristics. Therefore, please avoid using them.
Fourth, on the custody
1. Please note that the temperature should not exceed -20°C to +40°C during storage.
2. When storing the battery, the battery must be stored under full charge. Since some of the capacity is lost due to self-discharge during transit or during storage, please supplement the electricity during use.
3. For long-term storage, please supplement the electricity to make up for the self-discharge during storage. When storing at more than 40C, the battery life has a very bad influence, please avoid!
4. Please keep it in a cool, well ventilated place.
5. If the battery pack is inadvertently wetted with water during storage or transfer, the packaging cartons should be removed immediately to prevent the cartons wetted by water from becoming conductors causing the batteries to discharge or burn out the positive terminals.
V. About daily inspection and maintenance
1. Regularly check the battery. If any contamination such as dust is found, clean it with a cloth soaked in water or warm water. Do not use organic solvents such as gasoline or banana water, or oils. Also, avoid using chemical fiber cloth.
2. When the float is charging, the total voltage of the battery during charging or the indicator value of the voltmeter on the indicating plate deviates from the reference value shown in the following table (±0.05V/single cell). The cause should be investigated and handled.
Related Industry Knowledge
- CSP is a viable option to make up f...
- Thermal storage CSP systems are cru...
- Introduction of portable refrigerator
- Portable refrigerator principle
- Precautions for use in portable ref...
- Fluorine-free refrigerator need to ...
- What is the use of outdoor mini ref...
- Folding solar charger
- Types of photovoltaic panels
- Household photovoltaic how to make ...
- Solar Energy Storage Power Function...
- Scientifically Recognize the Zero E...
- Explanation of Power Supply Names R...
- Solar Power System and Solar System...
- Terms related to power supply of UP...
- Introduction of cables and material...
- UPS Power Supply-related Power Term...
- Semiconductor silicon wafers: What ...
- UPS Power Supply-related Power Term...
- How to achieve high efficiency of s...