Solar Battery Camping
HIGH CONVERSION RATE High efficiency solar panel increases conversion efficiency up to 22% which is much higher than common solar panel charger (≤15%) WATERPROOF LAYER Features IPX3 waterproof rate, it is protected against spraying water, making it perfect for going on a trip to the beach or a...
HIGH CONVERSION RATE
High efficiency solar panel increases conversion efficiency up to 22% which is much higher than common solar panel charger (≤15%)
Features IPX3 waterproof rate, it is protected against spraying water, making it perfect for going on a trip to the beach or a camping trip
Solar panel features
1. Portable solar charger are quiet, simple to use, and environmentally friendly, making them great for bringing more comfort to camping.
2. Over 90% of high conversion efficiency.
3. With current-limiting, short-circuit, over-temperature protections.
4. Each solar charger is encapsulated with ETFE film which can absorb more light and lasts for 15 years under outdoor conditions.
Item brief introduction
Our solar battery camping details
When you need use the solar panel to charge your battery, car freezer, mobile phone or digital camera etc., please unfold it to absorb the sunlight to charge anywhere.
If you do not need use the solar panel, please fold it into a bag (itself could be a bag), and it will save much space and be easy for you to carry out and store.
Are you interested in the details?
Protect the wires inside the foldable solar panel bag.
2. Monocrystalline silicon solar panel.
The most efficiency one among all the solar panel. And the PET technology, it is very durable, the maximum service life of 25 years.
3. Waterproof PVC fabric
PVC coated fabrics is more waterproof, anti-mildew than other sailcloth. More soft at low temperature, strong enough, light-weighted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Lynsa solar battery camping not charge my device?
1. Please confirm the input current and voltage requirements of your device fall within the accepted range.
2. Heavy cloudy weather, indirect sunlight may be too weak to power up, try placing the solar panel in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
How to charge your device
1) Unfold the solar panel charger bag before use
2) Expose the panel under sunlight
3) Connect your device to the output port of solar panel with the original cable
4) Keep the connected devices out of the sunlight, because the direct sunlight and over-heat may damage the
Have a look at our factory!