Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model No.:||DF442||Battery Type:||Fixed Lithium Battery|
Rechargeable Cree T6 Professional Diving Flashlight With Battery , Waterproof Underwater Torch For Outdoor
1. Using the latest imported LED, high quality super bright T6 diving flashlight. The service life is 100,000 hours.
2. IP67 waterproof rating: has strong waterproof performance.
3. With the help of the tail rope, it can be easily hung on the arm and held in the hand to prevent sinking into the water.
4. The power supply mode is powered by a lithium battery, and the lithium battery can be charged through the charging port.
5. Adjust the focus to adjust different focus ranges.
6. Two lighting modes, strong light and low light, can meet your different lighting needs. Press the power switch to switch between the strong light and low light modes.
7. Colorful&Fantastic: Underwater life is very colorful, but the deeper you go, the less color you see. This diving light will correct this problem and you would enjoy full spectrum of color and life underwater.Besides keeping your safety, diving with this torch can greatly enhance your visual experience. And you would see all the amazing colors of marine life.
8. Long battery life: up to 2-3 hours.
9. The product is small in size, light in weight and easy to carry.
|Battery Type||Fixed Lithium Battery|
It can be used as emergency lighting for diving lighting, power outage, daily transportation, cave exploration, camping, patrol, hiking, search, night riding. It can also be used for hunting, night fishing and other outdoor activities. It is very convenient to take it out. It will be your partner in the dark. Buy it and light your way!
1. Do not directly illuminate the eyes to avoid damage to the eyes.
2. When using the flashlight, choose it according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it randomly to prevent the circuit board from being burned out. Do not use batteries of different models and different voltages at the same time.
3. Please check the positive and negative poles of the charger when charging, and do not overcharge and over discharge the battery, so as not to damage the service life of the battery.
4. When using the torch, check that there is no looseness in the tightening of the screw threads, otherwise it may cause the light to shine.
5. The flashlight should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After stopping use, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Insufficient battery power should be replenished in time, so as not to affect the battery life, the battery should also be charged during long-term storage.
7.Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble the flashlight to prevent damage to the circuit board.
Contact Person: John Wu