Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model No.:||HL003||Battery Type:||2*18650 Li-ion Batteries(Not Includes)|
LED Headlamp Power Waterproof Highpower Strong Light With 18650 Li-Ion Batteries
4-Mode: 1LED, 2LED, 3LED, Strobe. Easily change modes with one push of the button.
Bright and durable design perfect for sports, Camping, Fishing, Jogging, Boating, Canoeing, Grilling, Emergencies, Household Work, or anything else that requires a flashlight!
|Battery Type||2*18650 Li-ion Batteries(Not Includes)|
1. The direction of the lamp can be adjusted from multiple angles to meet the lighting needs in different directions.
2. Charge the 18650 lithium battery directly through the Micro USB port.
1. Check the battery: make sure the battery has power and install it like a flashlight in the correct direction.
2. When using the flashlight, choose it according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it randomly to prevent the circuit board from being burned out. Do not use batteries of different models and different voltages at the same time.
3. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent over-discharge of the battery and charge it in time; pay attention to the battery's waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-fall, etc., according to the charging speed of the charger when charging, After the indicator light changes, take it out in time and do not overshoot.
4. For a battery that has not been used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and maintained, and normally charged and discharged again in about three months to avoid chemical corrosion.
5. Keep the inner wall of the lamp cup clean. Never wipe it with your hands or hard objects. Clear the fingerprint on the lens. Wipe gently with a cotton swab dipped in lens cleaner.
6. Do not expose the flashlight to sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the flashlight.
7. Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble the flashlight to prevent damage to the circuit board.
1. Do not directly illuminate the eyes to avoid damage to the eyes.
2. Do not use it under overvoltage, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V, and the battery should not be reversed, otherwise it will burn the circuit board.
3. Please check the positive and negative poles of the charger when charging, and do not overcharge and over discharge the battery, so as not to damage the service life of the battery (charging time is generally 5-8 hours).
4. When using a headlamp, make sure that there is no looseness when tightening the threads, so as not to affect the normal function of the headlamp.
5. The headlamp should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After stopping use, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
When the battery power is insufficient, it should be charged in time to avoid affecting the battery life. The battery should also be charged during the long-term storage of the battery.
Contact Person: Green Lin